Friday, August 29, 2008

GREAT place to buy books, and CHEAP!

Hey all--
 
Wanted to share with you a great website to buy books. I have been using them for a couple of months now, and just purchased Princess #3's college textbooks from them. It's called Abebooks.com. Other resources which I'm sure you are aware of are Ebay, but also don't forget their partner website, half.com. They have managed shipping prices, so it saves you from some of those sellers that would otherwise gouge you for prices.
 
Also, if you're a bookie, like DH and I are, then you may need a way to manage them. For that, I highly recommend LibraryThing.com, and if you have a TON of books, like we do, then a cuecat will also come in handy.
 
On that note, we have three potential buyers coming to look at our castle tomorrow, so I gotta go primp the house!!
 
See ya!

No comments: