Tuesday, August 26, 2008

SICK of political ads

Okay, I just got an email from a friend in Germany, and he tells me he's glad that they don't get all the political ads over there. He's not too excited about all the stuff he sees on TV about suicide and sex; however... And I have to ask him: Is there a difference between what we're watching, I mean, really???

Okay, back to blogging. You know, I couldn't remember the last time I had blogged until a DEAR friend asked me for the url. When I tried to log in to moderate a comment she had left, I realized (in a bit of a panic, thinking I would have to start a whole new blog, and come up with some other goofy name for it) that I had forgotten my login and password--yes, it's been that long, and I surely do apolgize. That's okay, so many of you know me that you know to expect the next post about the time you get a Christmas card from me (and if you don't remember when to expect one of those, please read my December 12 post--it's only a couple posts down!!). Does it make me feel guilty that my blog is one of Suni's favorite links on her blog page? Uh, YEP!

On that note, I just wanted to stop in and say hi, we're still alive, and we really are going to start blogging again. So, stay tuned!!

I hope to give directions in an upcoming post about how to do an RSS feed, but first, I gotta figure out how to do it!!

Ciao for now!

No comments: